Digital Marketing & Sales Intern.
Edgestone Real Estate, KE is one of the most interactive real estate brokerage firms based in Mtwapa. As a turnkey real estate brokerage, we facilitate property investors, buyers, sellers and renters to find land, houses and neighborhoods across the region seamlessly.
As part of our growth strategy we are looking for a Digital Marketing & Sales Intern to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals.
He or she will join our Internship Training Program and work alongside experienced sales agents in a sales territory. The main role will require the candidate to make marketing presentations and demonstrate services to clients as well as negotiate contracts with property owners and clients.
Candidate will need to have a good understanding of the sales process and its dynamics, digital marketing and also excellent interpersonal skills.
With us you will learn good industry sales practices and specifically how to be a real estate digital marketing and sales champion. This is an UNPAID internship program however; you will be assigned and rewarded for meeting sales objectives and milestones.
• Work alongside business development team to create a plan for digital marketing strategies monthly.
• Assisting in the growth of the company’s brand by raising awareness through various digital marketing platforms.
• Monitoring postings to ensure brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted.
• Assisting in the daily aspects of promoting the businesses campaigns.
• Interacting with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company’s digital marketing pages and website.
• Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media sites.
• Overseeing the creating and implementation of periodical editorials, training clips and other initiatives as guided by the CEO.
• Help create content as dictated by the monthly editorial calendar to promote sales, blogs and products.
• Answer phone calls, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions.
• Manage Emails, SMS and Whatsapp messages from clients and delivering them to the appropriate section for action and ensure appropriate and timely responses to the messages.
• Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the company offices, calling in on the phone, sms or whatsap, email or digital marketing pages.
• Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter.
• Handle filing and data entry as requested.
• Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
• Superb interpersonal skills including ability to quickly build rapport with clients
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A Diploma in Sales, Marketing, Economics, Business or related field
• 0-2 years sales experience
• Recent graduates are encouraged to apply
DEADLINE 12th April, 2023
How to Apply.
Interested candidates to send their application (Cover letter, CV and other academic testimonials) to mail on our website indicating ‘Digital Marketing & Sales Internship Application’
NB: Only Successful candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing of any kind will lead to automatic disqualification